Coding Pirates Geocoins
Did you find a Coding Pirates geocoin?
It’s an official Geocaching-coin and you can log and trace it on geocaching.com.
The coin is made by Coding Pirates – an organisation that aims to strengthen digital, creative and productive compethensies of kids. We do so by facilitating weekly workshops in more than 24 locations in Denmark.
But what has that to do with a coin?
There are five Coding Pirates geocoins in total. Click on their name to track them:
- Geocoin #1 (Mission: Take a picture of me at the site of a historical innovator/inventor)
- Geocoin #2 (Mission: Take a picture or discribe an invention you made or you like and post it in the log)
- Geocoin #3 (Mission: Im a pirate – take a picture of me on pirately places, such as the ocean…or lots of GOLD! :-P )
- Geocoin #4 (Mission: I like to travel places very few people have been. Take me to impassable places such as the poles, dessert, bermuda triangle or SPACE!)
- Geocoin #5 (Mission: How many times can I travel the word (from EAST to WEST) in one year?” Help me :)
So what do you do with this coin now?